Friday, June 11, 2010

Supplies

I'm starting to get my supplies in. The other day I got clothes. Me and my parents went to a few different stores. I feel like I need a few more things, but I won't really examine that until closer to me leaving. Plus I hear that clothes are really cheap where I'm going. So what I don't get here I can for sure pick up over there. I did purchase my backpack today as well. I've been looking for a few months and finally found my pack. It's a Osprey Aether 70. It normally runs at $260 but I was able to get it for $154. Thank you REI-Outlet. With the savings on the pack I will be able to get my water filter. This is where I need you help. I've been looking really hard for about 3 weeks now at filters and can't find the one I want. I've narrowed it down to 2 options. The MSR Miniworks and the Katadyn Hiker Pro. So if you have any advice on those or any other water filter let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment